Come join us on Saturday, October 26 from 5:30-7:30 for good food, fun, and lots of great games for the children. Children may dress up in fun-loving costumes and enjoy all the fun and festivities. We are in need of donations of candy and other supplies to help make this fall festival one of the best ever. Please bring your donations to the church office.
- John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- Isaiah 60:1 – Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.
- Isaiah 33:13 – You who are far away, hear what I have done; you who are near, acknowledge my power!
- John 3:16
- Luke 4:2-4 – Where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry. The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread.” Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone.’”
- Psalms 71:1-6 – In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. In your righteousness, rescue me and deliver me; turn your ear to me and save me. Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. Deliver me, my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of those who are evil and cruel. For you have been my hope, Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you.
- Jeremiah 6:16-18 – This is what the Lord says: “Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, ‘We will not walk in it.’ I appointed watchmen over you and said, ‘Listen to the sound of the trumpet!’ But you said, ‘We will not listen.’ Therefore hear, you nations; you who are witnesses, observe what will happen to them.
- Psalms 18:28 – You, Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.
- 1 Chronicles 16:9 – Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.
- Psalms 68:1-2 – May God arise, may his enemies be scattered; may his foes flee before him. May you blow them away like smoke—as wax melts before the fire, may the wicked perish before God.
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 – Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
- 1 Timothy 1:5 – The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
- Ephesians 3:20-21 – Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
- Joel 2:25-26 – I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm—my great army that I sent among you. You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the Lord your God, who has worked wonders for you; never again will my people be shamed.
Due to upload difficulties, the relationship class for week 3 will be delayed until technical difficulties can be resolved. The high-quality audio is still available, but may take some time to download. The worksheet for week 3 will be uploaded over the weekend. We apologize for this delay.
…has been posted.
Part 2 of 12 of the “Doing 21st Century Relationships” has been posted to the website. We had a great turnout, tonight, and we are looking forward to the meeting next month. Anyone is welcome to attend. Mark your calendars for Dec 20 @ 6:30pm. If you can’t make it, check our website often as the latest meetings will be posted as quickly as possible.
I have also opted to include smaller files for slower and mobile internet connections. The LQ files are much smaller. I hope this feature/option helps everyone!
…has been posted.
Come join us or the annual Fall Festival at Lifespring Community Church. The festival will be from 5:00pm to 7:00pm, October 20, 2012. All are welcomed to attend. Bring your children so they can enjoy the games and the candy.
Some of the activities to take place: bouncy houses, inflatable obstacle courses, hay rides, sack races, cupcake walk, a men’s chili cook off, Women’s cake auction, and a costume contest.
Kids activities: balloon dart throw, tug-o-war, ring toss, duck pond, fish pond, pumpkin bean bag toss, and face painting.
Hot dogs, chips, and drinks will be supplied for everyone. Come join us for an exciting time at Lifespring. We hope to see you there!
David Brown is offering a free class on relationships called “Doing 21th Century Relationships.” This class is free and open for anyone regardless of marital status. It doesn’t matter if you have been married fifty years, engaged, dating, or single, this class will benefit all.
Come join us for free classes and refreshments at Lifespring. Bring a friend. The dates and times are listed. This is one gathering that you don’t want to miss.
- October 18, 2012
- November 15, 2012
- December 20, 2012
- January 17, 2013
- February 21, 2013
- March 21, 2013
- April 18, 2013
- May 16, 2013
- June 20, 2013
- July 18, 2013
- August 15, 2013
- September 19, 2013
All classes are Thursday evenings at 6:30 pm at Lifespring.